EQT Support ADV Shoes
An Equipment-style shoe with a mesh upper.
In 1991, the Equipment running shoe stepped onto the track. Today's modern take on that classic style hits the streets. These men's shoes have a stretchy mesh upper and are made with extra support cradling the heel. 3-Stripes are echoed in the comfy EVA midsole.
- Stretchy knit-look mesh upper with a soft synthetic suede quarter panel and matte TPU toe overlay
- Sock-like construction; Breathable mesh lining
- Soft molded TPU support piece on heel; Welded stretchy TPU details on quarter
- Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite® sockliner
- Compression molded EVA midsole with integrated 3-Stripes
- Rubber outsole