Ultraboost Clima Shoes
Breathable shoes with moisture-wicking yarn construction.
When temperatures are soaring, take heat out of the equation in the Ultraboost Clima shoes. These men's running shoes feature an adidas Primeknit upper built with sweat-wicking yarns for enhanced moisture management. The open knit structure supplies endless airflow over the miles, while energy-returning Boost fuels every push-off and touchdown with responsive cushioning.
- Runner type: Neutral shoes offer flexibility and versatility, with premium cushioning
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Clima yarns wick moisture away to help keep feet cool and dry
- Knit midfoot cage for maximum breathability and a locked-down fit; Torsion System between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
- Fitcounter molded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energized ride, while Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
- Weight: 10.7 ounces (size 9)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm / forefoot: 19 mm)
- Main materials: Textile and synthetic upper / Textile and synthetic lining / Rubber outsole
- Product color: Cloud White / Cloud White / Clear Brown