In the '60s, the Basket was one of several PUMA warm-up shoes to declare a new era on the basketball court. A bona fide brother of the PUMA Suede, it rapidly moved its way up the style roster by opting for allover leather. The Basket scored through many a practice round and pick up game and was later adopted by the hip hop scene – turning those swift basket dunks to funky funk beats and transforming an everyday court classic into the most debonair of pop culture legends. As part of the Swan Pack, this version features premium all-over, iridescent feather detailing, a velvet leather upper, and smooth, stylish laces.
- Velvet leather upper with all-over iridescent feather detailing
- Lace closure for snug fit
- Breathable EcoOrthoLite® sockliner for optimum fit and comfort
- Grippy rubber outsole
- PUMA Formstrip at medial and lateral sides
- PUMA Logo label at tongue; PUMA Cat Logo at heel